Why work at FirstLink?
We are a small, quickly growing, technology company. All of our employees have areas of expertise as well as a wide breadth of knowledge in their domains. We care deeply about creating a cohesive, tight-knit culture that gets results.
First Link Technology is a small company with a big goal. Our mission of helping small to medium businesses succeed on the internet permeates everything we do. Within our service offering, we understand that our most valuable resource is our people. We hire smart, creative, collaborative self-starters who are always learning and teaching; technology experts who understand the big picture. We value integrity, excellence, transparency and accountability and work as a team to bring out the best in each other. Bring your skills and a customer-first mentality, we’ll provide the tools you need to do your best work.
Ready to join us?
Job Opening: Digital Marketing Manager
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Ability to clearly communicate complicated digital marketing concepts in an easy to understand narrative
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely digital marketing campaigns
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics and return on investment for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Write informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Devise creative strategies to drive online traffic to the company website by evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content
Job Opening: Managed IT Services Support Technician
- 2 years of prior IT experience, prior experience working for a service provider is a plus
- Intermediate experience performing comprehensive on-site IT support, including help desk for small to medium sized organizations
- Professional and patient customer-oriented communication skills
- Proven technology aptitude with a self-starting, positive attitude
- Desire to grow sysadmin and devops skill sets over time in a fast paced MSP environment
- Ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations with various customers and management levels
- Ability to work independently, prioritizing existing projects and proactively determining areas requiring additional attention, monitoring, or maintenance
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, utilizing the tools and staff to resolve issues and escalate appropriately
Experience with comprehensive, full life-cycle customer site technology management including the following:
- Active Directory, Linux Windows, and Apple Operating systems, PC hardware
- Printers, basic LAN/WAN, WiFi and VOIP and cell phone device configuration
- Basic customer site security systems and camera configurations
- Experience in a remote support role using tools like LogMeIn and TeamViewer
- Set up and manage user accounts and permissions to access devices, network environments and applications
- Support ongoing network and O/S security using directory services, anti-virus and anti-malware solutions
- Support backup and recovery processes for customer desktop and server devices
- Monitoring and solving client network and device performance
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve escalated technical problems
- Support common business software configurations and access like QuickBooks, email clients, Google Suite and O365 applications
- Support patching upgrades to devices, systems and operating systems to ensure availability and security
- Train and guide customer staff in hardware and software usage
First Link Technology is a small company with a big goal. Our mission of helping small to medium businesses succeed on the internet is involved with everything we do. Within our service offering, we understand that our most valuable resource is our people. We hire smart, creative, collaborative self-starters who are always learning and teaching; technology experts who understand the big picture. We value integrity, excellence, transparency and accountability and work as a team to bring out the best in each other. Bring your skills and a customer-first mentality, we’ll provide the tools you need to do your best work.